In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Brockville General Hospital will support and assist applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process. For information or to discuss any specific needs you may have in the interview process or in any testing required of candidates, please contact Human Resources at 613-345-5649 ext. 1118.
As a designated Rural Community Hospital, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses working at Brockville General Hospital may be eligible for the Canada Student Loan Forgiveness Program. Please visit www.Canada.ca for details.
For BGH staff, a lisiting of current internal opportunities are also available.
General Psychiatrist - Out Patient Lanark County Mental Health
|Open Date||Jun 06 2019 - 01:03:00 PM||Close Date||Dec 31 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||General Psychiatrist - Out Patient Lanark County Mental Health||Posting Type||Full Time|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Permanent|
|Department Group||Physician Recruitment||Hours per Week||37.5|
General Psychiatrist – Out Patient
Lanark County Mental Health
Smiths Falls, Ontario
- 4 days per week
- Adult Out Patients
- Supported by a multidisciplinary team
- Brockville General Hospital is a Schedule 1 facility with a 24 bed acute mental health unit
- Expanding to 29 beds in 2020
- Participation in after hours On Call rotation is expected 1 in 6 On Call weekdays / weekends
- Remuneration is a combination of stipend and Fee for Service (FFS) billing
- Hospital On Call Compensation (HOCC)
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certification ( RCPSC) Psychiatry
- Unrestricted / eligible registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV to:
Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter
613 285 5057
The Town of Smiths Falls (pop. 9,000) is conveniently located 1 hour from Kingston / Ottawa along the Rideau Canal.