In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, Brockville General Hospital will support and assist applicants with disabilities in the recruitment process. For information or to discuss any specific needs you may have in the interview process or in any testing required of candidates, please contact Human Resources at 613-345-5649 ext. 1118.
As a designated Rural Community Hospital, Registered Nurses and Registered Practical Nurses working at Brockville General Hospital may be eligible for the Canada Student Loan Forgiveness Program. Please visit www.Canada.ca for details.
For BGH staff, a lisiting of current internal opportunities are also available.
General Pediatrician - Locum October 28, 2019 - November 4, 2019
|Open Date||Jun 07 2019 - 02:10:00 PM||Close Date||Nov 04 2019 - 11:59:00 PM|
|Position Title||General Pediatrician - Locum October 28, 2019 - November 4, 2019||Posting Type||Full Time|
|Posting Status||Active||Position Length||Permanent|
|Department Group||Physician Recruitment||Hours per Week||37.5|
|Education||Other / Autre|
|Competition||General Pediatrician - Locum|
General Pediatrician _ Locum
October 28 - November 4, 2019
Women and Children’s Health Care Team is currently comprised of a pediatrician; a General Practitioner who practices pediatrics & pediatric gastroenterology, Obstetrician/ Gynecologists(3), Family Physicians, Midwives, Nurses and Social Workers.
- Provision of consultative support to the ED, Women and Children’s Health Team
- MRP for pediatric in patients
- Newborn care
- On Call coverage is O800 am– O800 am daily (Low volume / Home call)
- 3 Pediatric Beds ( average 120 admissions annually)
- 4 Delivery Suites (> 300 births annually)
- 24/7 Emergency Department with 30,000 visits annually – avg. 150 Pediatric consults annually
- Tertiary Care Centers 1 hour away ( Kingston Health Science Ctr. / CHEO)
- $1,200 / day plus HOCC ($284/weekday $569 weekend day / STAT) $10,958/week
- Travel reimbursed / hotel accommodation provided
- Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Royal College Certification - FRCPC (Pediatrics)
Brockville General Hospital is a 138 bed, community hospital, serving a referral area of 125,000.
The city of Brockville (pop. 22,000) is located on the St. Lawrence River, in the beautiful Thousand Islands region. Driving distances : Kingston 75 km / Ottawa 110 km / Montreal 210 km / Toronto 350 km.
Contact: Carlene MacDonald, Physician Recruiter 613 285 5057
When applying for a position, please sign in using your account email and password. If you do not already have an account, please click on the “Don’t Have an Account?” link found on the sign in page. Please note that all applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for positions.